We identify, evaluate, and acquire U.S.-based cannabis within each state to vertically integrate, produce, and distribute medical grade cannabis formulations in the United States offering patients and customers premium, high-grade cannabis and related products.
The Lead Infused Products Technician will be responsible for performing formulation processes within the facility and leading a team of infused product technicians during daily activities.
- Leads team of 5-10 Infused Product Technicians through daily formulation processes
- Works directly with Infused Product Manager to ensure formulations meet all requirements for compliance, stability, safety, and desired interest by Director of Manufacturing
- Responsible for the formulation and primary packaging of cannabis products
- Prepares, operates, and maintains formulation and other manufacturing equipment
- Maintains written and digital inventory records for all raw materials and production batches
- Ability to work weekends to ensure leadership is present during all working hours.
- Must follow all applicable policies, procedures, and guidelines. This includes the safe and proper operation of any/all relevant machinery, instrumentation, and equipment
- Ensure GMP rules and regulations are implemented and followed
- Manage raw materials and coordinate resource allocation within Manufacturing team.
- Other duties as assigned
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Associates or bachelor’s degree in Chemistry, Engineering, Culinary Arts, or similar field
- At least 2 years’ experience in cannabis formulation and production of cannabis products
- Knowledge of GMP and Environmental Health and Safety rules and regulations required
- Demonstrated ability to achieve manufacturing goals and objectives
- Previous commercial cannabis formulation and manufacturing experience preferred
- Enjoys working in a start-up, rigorous, fast-paced laboratory environment
- Ability to work independently in a highly organized manner
- Ability to listen well and communicate effectively with various audiences
- Knowledge and ability to use manufacturing lab equipment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, Word, and Excel with a strong attention to detail
- Must be and remain compliant with all regulations for working in the cannabis industry
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice
Jushi is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
We offer benefit packages that may include Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Flexible Spending Accounts, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, and 401(k)