GET TO KNOW JUSHI
We identify, evaluate, and acquire U.S.-based cannabis operations within each state to vertically integrate, produce, and distribute medical-grade cannabis formulations in the United States, offering patients and customers premium cannabis and related products.
The Director, Treasury Operations will primarily be responsible for aspects of external financing, foreign currency management and mitigation, treasury reporting, and implementation of treasury best practices. This role manages and monitors daily cash management transactions, ensures liquidity, anticipates short-term borrowing needs, and executes borrowing/investment transactions. Additionally, the responsibilities of this role include, cash forecasting, bank account reconciliation, managing a corporate card program, and preparing month-end reporting packages, cash applications and overseeing the implementation of equity management and employee stock purchase program.
- Build and maintain long term capital modeling infrastructure to project company balance sheet, free cash flow, capital investment affordability, and other financial measures
- Quantify the impact of business strategies and other corporate actions on long term liquidity financing needs & credit ratings implications
- Develop financial performance measurement models for Jushi's business units to drive efficiency around the allocation of capital investment dollars
- Support modeling dilution from equity compensation programs and analyze strategies and complex structures that could be used to manage dilution
- Help define and manage interest rate and other financial risks on the balance sheet
- Support business units in financial evaluation of leasing proposals
- Identify KPI's and build reporting infrastructure related to the above responsibilities
- Responsible for the Treasury teams operating forecast and budget
- Lead and deliver ad hoc analysis as requested by senior management
- Support Capital Market activity such as foreign exchange, share repurchase, debt issuance, and interest rate swaps
- Help oversee and provide direction to Equity Manager on building out fully digital equity platform
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, Masters preferred
- 8-10 years of Corporate Finance experience and familiarity with Treasury Operations
- MUST have experience with Cash applications and overseeing Equity Management / Employee Stock Programs
- Ability to understand treasury and accounting principles and understand, interpret, and facilitate treasury management concepts
- Ability to communicate with a wide variety of management levels or people in the financial community
- Ability to manage daily function with minimal supervision
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access
- Outstanding problem solving and analytical thinking skills
- Excellent attention to detail and judgment in decision-making
- Ability be self-directed and motivated
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice
Jushi is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
We offer benefit packages that may include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short, and Long-Term Disability, Flexible Spending Accounts, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, and 401(k).