The Customer Service Agent provides second level of support for customers in a fast-paced and fluid environment. The Customer Service Agent will deliver exemplary service to our customers/patients handling any issues and/or concerns by encouraging a positive experience with every patient via phone, email and or chat.
- Address customer problems within an established response time
- Operate with understanding, active listening, patience, empathy, and kindness to customers and Team Members alike
- Ability to present and maintain a positive corporate image in a fast-paced environment
- Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships with all support departments
- Answer phones and respond to emails in a courteous and timely manner
- Proactively identify problems and swiftly implement the appropriate solution
- Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions and suggesting information about other products and services.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s issue, determining the cause of the situation and explaining the best solution to solve the issue, expediting correction or adjustment, and following up to ensure resolution.
- Other duties as assigned
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or equivalent required, Associates degree preferred
- 1-3 years’ experience in customer service, Cannabis knowledge a plus
- Strong communication skills and ability to remain calm and professional in all circumstances
- Ability to research and provide a timely response to customer or patient request
- Demonstrated comfort working with multiple technology tools
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Must have the ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Excellent organizational skills in fast pace environment
- Constantly perform desk-based computer tasks
- Frequently sitting and standing
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule to include nights, weekends and holidays
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice
The Company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
We offer benefit packages that may include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short, Long Term Disability, and Paid Time Off.