POLICY & PROCEDURE WRITER:
This is your chance to be at the forefront of leading the charge to make Jushi the standard in multi-state cannabis operations. We are seeking a Policy & Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) Writer to provide comprehensive writing support to the three company verticals (Retail, Operations Support Center (OSC), Grower Processing Facilities). The Policy & Procedure will lead the efforts to develop, document, and drive the activities around creating and managing Policies and SOPs. Ensuring that all operational Policies & SOPs are effectively managed and maintained according to the company standards.
We identify, evaluate, and acquire U.S.-based cannabis operations within each state to vertically integrate, produce, and distribute medical grade cannabis formulations in the United States offering patients and customers premium, high-grade cannabis and related products.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Meet with the leaders and selected members of each vertical (Retail, Operations Support Center, and Grower-Processing) to acquire knowledge of each units’ operation and procedures
- Working independently to create the step-by-step standard operating procedures for all processes for the organization to run smoothly
- Working independently to create the Policies necessary for the organization to run sufficiently
- Lead the creation of the
- Lead the analysis and recommendations for SOP effectiveness
- Lead the escalation/communication of risks and issues as appropriate
- Manage all aspects of the SOP and Policies processes
- Review, suggest, revise, consults, and re-write existing policies and SOPs
- Develop and define the terminology used in SOP documents so they are clearly understood by all audiences that read and/or use them
- Develop checklists, communication templates and guides to augment SOPs
- Track all policy and SOPs from creation to implementation
- Understand and execute oral and written instructions, polices, and procedures
- Other duties as assigned
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- 3+ years of experience writing SOP’s, Processes, Procedures, User Manuals and/or Work Instructions
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Human Resources, or related field
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and SharePoint
- Strong technical documentation skills. Technical writing skills required
- The ability to lead without authority to ensure documents move through the required review and approval steps
- Certification in lean and six-sigma quality methodologies are a plus
- Outstanding interpersonal and communications skills; ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical audiences, including the ability to interface with senior management within the company
- Strong analytical, oral, and written communication skills with the ability to build quick rapport with all levels to provide high quality, responsive service
- The ability to easily acclimate into the organization and make an immediate contribution
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER OUR EMPLOYEES AT JUSHI:
We offer benefit packages that may include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short, and Long Term Disability, Flexible Spending Accounts, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, and 401(k).
BONUS DUTIES YOU SHOULD UNDERSTAND:
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice
Jushi is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.