The Talent Acquisition Partner will be responsible for partnering with the leadership team to identify, attract, and hire the right talent. The Talent Acquisition Partner will also be responsible for keeping up with the growth and expansion of all departments. This role will be able to effectively work in a fast-paced and growing environment, develop and execute hiring strategies in line with company growth targets and act as a business consultant to both the leadership team and candidates.
- Collaborate with hiring managers to identify staffing needs, job specifications, duties and responsibilities, competencies, qualifications, and skills
- Develop and maintain all job descriptions and job postings; execute all required job postings promptly
- Develop and maintain a network of contacts to identify and source qualified candidates
- Initiate and maintain contact with qualified candidates for specific job openings throughout the recruitment and hiring process
- Review and coordinate candidate applications, conduct phone interviews
- Provide guidance, coaching training, and reference information/materials to hiring managers in preparation for applicant interviews
- Arrange travel and lodging for out-of-town applicants, and perform reference checks and employment verification
- Deliver top-notch candidate experience
- Drive offer approval, extension, and negotiation
- Be a brand ambassador for the building and maintaining of Jushi’s employment brand
- Passionate about using data to analyze, track, and support metrics for all stakeholders
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of 3 years of retail recruiting experience in a fast-paced and high-volume organization within multiple industries such as finance and retail, cannabis preferred
- Track record of effective sourcing strategies for difficult to fill roles
- Strong understanding of the full life-cycle process and ability to implement a clearly defined and effective strategy
- Communicate, interact, influence, and negotiate with teams, hiring managers, and candidates
- Strong team player who can contribute to the team's overall success and has a "do what it takes" attitude
- Independently problem solve and work autonomously with a sense of urgency
- Bachelor's degree preferred
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice
Jushi is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
We offer benefit packages that may include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short, and Long Term Disability, Flexible Spending Accounts, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, and 401(k).