FACILITIES MAINTENANCE MANAGER
The Facilities Maintenance Manager is responsible for overseeing all installation, repair, and upkeep of the facility. Responsible for ensuring safe and proper cleaning, and maintenance routines of facility in accordance with Maintenance Standards, Legislative Acts and Regulations. The role will champion a culture of a safe, clean, and functional environments for all staff and customers. The manager handles all engineering/maintenance operations, including maintaining the building, grounds, and physical plant with particular attention toward safety, security, and asset protection. Accountable for managing the budget, preventative maintenance, and conservation.
We identify, evaluate, and acquire U.S.-based cannabis operations within each state to vertically integrate, produce, and distribute medical grade cannabis formulations in the United States offering patients and customers premium, high-grade cannabis and related products.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Ensures efficient operation and maintenance of facility. Ensures maintenance work is planned and completed in a timely manner to minimize downtime and maximize reliability.
- Partners with all stakeholders, members, and staff alike, to always create an attractive and safe environment.
- Partners with Operations team to facilitate the process of cross-functional problem solving.
- Manage the development and implementation of preventative & predictive maintenance programs and provide guidance on operational issues to ensure equipment reliability.
- Ensures the safe operation, installation, repair, and operation of all heating cooling, plumbing electrical systems, life safety systems, robotic and architectural/structural systems.
- Assure that maintainability and reliability principles are integrated into all expansions and new equipment.
- Ensures staff are trained in accordance with regulatory agencies, company policies, SOP’s and any specific work requirements within facility.
- Responsible for payment approvals for work done by contractors. Oversee external service providers and ensures preventive maintenance work is completed as per the contracts and predetermined key performance indicators.
- Accountable for execution of relevant projects within assigned area. Monitor project plans and status to ensure completion.
- Ensure that facility and utility projects are thoroughly planned, scheduled, scoped, estimated, properly staffed and executed in accordance to plan.
- Holds Facilities team accountable for the timely completion and accurate communication of brand initiatives, fostering a culture of accountability and driving brand momentum.
- Other duties as needed
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering.
- Knowledge of Fire and Life Safety equipment and OSHA Standards.
- Strong negotiation skills
- At least 5 years of hands-on Facility Maintenance experience.
- Holds a minimum of 3+ years of management experience in related field.
- Knowledge of industry best practices and standards as it relates to Facilities Management with the ability to conduct analysis, establish programs and measures with specific knowledge in developing and implementing preventative maintenance plans Computer literacy in MS Office
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER OUR EMPLOYEES AT JUSHI:
We offer benefit packages that may include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short, and Long Term Disability, Flexible Spending Accounts, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, and 401(k).
BONUS DUTIES YOU SHOULD UNDERSTAND:
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice
Jushi is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.