WHO IS Jushi Holdings LLC?
Jushi Holdings, LLC is focused on integrating standard medical, scientific, and operational practices into the cannabis industry, improving the quality, safety and affordability of cannabis within the State.
The Processing Technician is responsible for trimming by machine and hand of flower and primary and secondary packaging.
- Labels storage bins
- Performs curing duties as required
- Records all activities in state mandated computer system.
- May be called upon to shuck the harvest during peak times
- Perform mechanical and hand trimming of cannabis flower
- Perform mechanical and hand packaging of cannabis flower
- Package cannabis flower by weight
- Primary and secondary packaging of Cannabis flower
- Cleaning and maintaining of Curing/Packaging area
- Maintains the cleanliness of all assigned areas.
- Reports any event or condition that might affect final product
- Responsible for light to medium maintenance of automatin equipment including cleaning and preventative maintenance
- Able to work independently as well as operating as part of a team.
- Adhere to strict sanitation practices throughout the facility
- All there tasks, as determined by the Processing Manager, to ensure smooth operation of facility.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- High School diploma or General Education Development (GED) required
- One year of experience in horticulture or related field required
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in any Horticulture preferred
- Excellent computer, mathematical, language and reasoning skills
- General computer ability
- Constantly perform desk-based computer tasks
- Frequently sitting
- Ability to work flexible schedule, including periodic weekends
- Occasionally Twist/bend/stoop/squat, kneel/crawl
- Ability to communicate orally with management and other co-workers is crucial. Regular use of the telephone and e-mail for communication may be required. Sitting or standing for extended periods is common. Hearing and vision within normal ranges is essential for normal conversations, to receive ordinary information and to prepare or inspect documents.
- Some heavy lifting may be required. Exertion of up to 50 lbs. of force occasionally may be required.
- Good manual dexterity for the use of common office equipment.
- Must be comfortable operating and troubleshooting label printing equipment.
The job is performed indoors and outdoors. Must be able to work in hot, humid environments for extended periods of time with exposure to dust, allergens, and water. Appropriate PPE will be provided. Activities include extended periods of sitting, standing, kneeling, stooping and bending. Twisting in tight areas may also be required at times.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice
Jushi Holdings, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
We offer benefit packages that may include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short, and Long Term Disability.