GET TO KNOW JUSHI
We identify, evaluate, and acquire U.S.-based cannabis operations within each state to vertically integrate, produce, and distribute medical grade cannabis formulations in the United States offering patients and customers premium, high-grade cannabis and related products.
The Sr. Director, Corporate Shared Services contributes to the overall success of the organization by proactively managing financial tasks for the organization and being an effective member of the organization’s leadership team. The person will be managing all financial elements of the business including P&L, balance sheets, and taxes.
- Lead Corporate Accounting Department operations inclusive of centralized Financial Service Center, Tax, & Audit.
- Own the Corporate Close Calendar. Responsible for corporate consolidated financial statements and analytics for month-end and quarter-end (Financial statement flux analysis, operating segment flux analysis, and CTA reasonableness/monitoring) in support of External Reporting team.
- Work closely with Operating Unit controllers and finance/accounting teams to educate, implement, and ensure compliance with internal controls and company policies and procedures.
- Oversee month-end and quarter-end close process including journal entries, account reconciliations, flux analysis and financial statement preparation to ensure accounts are timely and accurately reconciled, reported and in accordance with US GAAP.
- Coordination with VP Finance, technical accounting team, FP&A and Treasury on projects such as new entities, acquisitions, inter-company balances, and complex transactions.
- Manage external audit process both quarterly reviews and year end audits. Ensure communication flow with both the Compliance and Internal Audit teams to address evolution of controls as business scales.
- Manage/supervise tax planning, tax provision, and preparation of all required tax fillings by inside or outside accountants
- Drive process improvement and efficiencies within the Financial Service Center as we grow in size and scale insuring SLAs are clearly communicated and controls are maintained.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting required and MBA preferred.
- Experience building the financial organization and related capabilities of a growing/scaling companies.
- 10+ years of progressive Public Company Finance/Accounting experience.
- Start-up experience preferred.
- Active CPA required
- Advanced understanding of Excel for financial modeling, proficient in Word and PowerPoint; experience working in Sage Intact, Blackline or Workiva desired.
- Knowledge of Sarbanes-Oxley reporting and documentation, IFRS preferred.
- Excellent verbal, written communication, and presentation skills.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice
Jushi is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
We offer benefit packages that may include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short, and Long Term Disability, Flexible Spending Accounts, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, and 401(k).