FINANCIAL SYSTEMS MANAGER
This is your chance to be at the forefront of leading the charge to make Jushi the standard in multi-state cannabis operations. We are seeking a Financial Systems Manager who will oversee the implementation and administration of the organization's financial systems. This role will implement new software, supervise system evolution, and train employees on new systems. The Financial Systems Manager will need to understand a variety of the field concepts, practices, and procedures. This role will rely on extensive experience, judgment to plan, and accomplish goals with a wide degree of creativity and latitude.
We identify, evaluate, and acquire U.S.-based cannabis operations within each state to vertically integrate, produce, and distribute medical-grade cannabis formulations in the United States offering patients and customers premium, high-grade cannabis and related products.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Partner with HR, Finance, Internal Audit, IT, and other teams to design, prioritize and implement scalable new functionality
- Develop documentation, procedures, and training materials for new processes
- Identify, recommend, and track opportunities for process and operational improvements
- Improve the business process by developing new financial system enhancements
- Coordinate with key members of management concerning overall system planning, governance, controls, and cross-module processes
- Project Management: responsible for defining the scope of work, deliverables, and timelines
- Reviews and analyzes preexisting financial systems for its effectiveness. Develops new strategies to improve or further the company’s financial systems
- Support data validation and migration into the financial system for acquired entities
- Manage day to day financial system administrative functions
- Monitor financial system updates, notify, and adjust user permissions as needed
- Configure, test & maintain financial systems and other system interfaces
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, Organizational Development, Communications, or another equivalent field
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, or related field
- 5 – 10 years of business experience, of which 3-5 supporting or working with financial systems
- PMI Certification and/or Project Management experience a plus
- Must be experienced user of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Access, PowerPoint; In Excel, must have ability to create pivot tables, v-lookups, etc.)
- Expert Knowledge of configuring Finance systems including Business Processes around Financial Accounting
- Knowledge of Sage Intacct a plus
- Ability to troubleshoot and solution user/process issues
- Experience leading projects and collaborating with functional leads
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of management and to operate across functional lines
- Attention to detail; ability to deliver results in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to lead and participate in change
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER OUR EMPLOYEES AT JUSHI:
We offer benefit packages that may include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short, and Long Term Disability, Flexible Spending Accounts, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, and 401(k).
BONUS DUTIES YOU SHOULD UNDERSTAND:
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice
Jushi is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.