GET TO KNOW JUSHI
We identify, evaluate, and acquire U.S.-based cannabis operations within each state to vertically integrate, produce, and distribute medical-grade cannabis formulations in the United States, offering patients and customers premium cannabis and related products.
- Lead all merchandising efforts for Accessories, Ancillary Products, and General Merchandise for all Beyond / Hello stores nationally
- Lead product development and merchandising for all private brands, including merchandise for the Bank, Lab, Nira+, Tasteology, Beyond / Hello and Jushi
- Lead the development and management of our E-Commerce platform where we will sell all branded merchandise to end consumers and internal stakeholders for marketing efforts
- Develop relationships with key suppliers nationally to ensure best possible costing and to procure a best in class General Merchandise assortment for our stores
- Lead pricing efforts for Accessories, Ancillary Products and GM to ensure a strong value proposition for our patients and customers
- Lead cross-functional teams to drive category results while managing progress toward sales and margin goals
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- College degree, MBA preferred
- Strong financial and data acumen
- This position will travel 50%-75% of the time
- Must have 3-5 years of corporate retail merchandising, buying, or category management experience
- P&L management experience a plus
- Must be an advanced Excel user
- Must have experience in data reporting software, such as Tableau, Domo, Snowflake, Microstrategy, etc.
- Cannabis industry experience is a plus
- High attention to detail
- Strong sense of urgency
- Strong collaboration skills to partner with cross-functional teams
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice
Jushi is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
We offer benefit packages that may include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short, and Long-Term Disability, Flexible Spending Accounts, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, and 401(k).