The Human Resources Business Partner will be responsible for aligning business objectives with employees and management in designated business units. The Human Resources Business Partner will manage and administer all HR-related duties in a professional manner to support onboarding, employee relations, recruitment. This role will be responsible for conducting investigations regarding complaints of harassment, sexual harassment, discrimination, retaliation, unfair treatment, hostile work environment, and other employee-related issues reported to Human Resources. The Human Resources Business Partner will formulate partnerships across the HR function to deliver value-added service to management and employees that reflect the organization's business objectives.
- Lead recruiting and onboarding tasks such as conducting reference checks, scheduling interviews, sending out assessments, processing new-hire paperwork, and maintaining digital employee files.
- Provide full life-cycle support, including offer letter creation, onboarding activity, requisition creation and management, candidates management, etc.
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations, etc.)
- Investigate/Respond to employee issues, concerns and facilitate conflict resolution between employees
- Provide coaching to managers and employees on employee relations issues.
- Perform analysis of time card audits, turnover, and progressive discipline.
- Analyzes trends and metrics in partnership with the HR group to develop solutions, programs, and policies.
- Manages and resolves complex employee relations issues and conducts effective, thorough, and objective investigations.
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partners with the legal department as needed/required.
- Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (e.g., coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- Maintains field compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws, regulations, and posters
- All other duties based on business needs
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources/related field or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of experience supporting Human Resources
- 1+ years experience in labor relations/unions preferred
- Ability to learn new systems and processes quickly
- Strong communication skills in-person, on the phone, and written
- Impeccable attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- Ability to take work direction and work independently to complete assigned tasks
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Highly organized individual with a service mindset
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to think proactively and manage multiple priorities
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice
Jushi is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
We offer benefit packages that may include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short, and Long-Term Disability, Flexible Spending Accounts, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, and 401(k).