GET TO KNOW JUSHI
We identify, evaluate, and acquire U.S.-based cannabis operations within each state to vertically integrate, produce, and distribute medical grade cannabis formulations in the United States offering patients and customers premium, high-grade cannabis and related products.
- Owns development of the monthly retail financial close process, which includes presentation to senior-level management.
- Prepares and delivers clear and concise reports for monthly and quarterly financial information including detailed revenues, cost of sales, and gross margin from retail segments.
- Ensures the general ledger is reconciled both timely and completely, reconciling cost of sales accounts and investigating and resolving discrepancies.
- Participates in margin analysis; works with FP&A to develop projection tools that use actual and forecasted information to forecast gross margin and ending inventory positions.
- Assists in review and enhancement of operational procedures and controls by identifying financial impacts and risks.
- Supervises staff accountants. Ensures proper training and evaluates performance.
- Ensure accurate and timely financial reporting.
- Partnership with Retail FP&A to assist in the planning & projection process.
- Assist IT and Finance with ERP and point of sales systems, ensuring that the consolidation integrity and interfaces from other financial systems are smoothly transitioned.
- Assist with due diligence of retail acquisitions.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree and 5-7 years professional experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Travel Required- 25%-50%
- Retail accounting experience preferred.
- CPA preferred.
- Supervisory skills.
- Planning and organizational skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong computer skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of GAAP.
- Familiarity with POS systems and financial systems (Sage a plus).
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice
Jushi is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
We offer benefit packages that may include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short, and Long Term Disability, Flexible Spending Accounts, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, and 401(k).