GET TO KNOW BEYOND / HELLO
We identify, evaluate, and acquire U.S.-based cannabis operations within each state to vertically integrate, produce, and distribute medical-grade cannabis formulations in the United States, offering patients and customers premium cannabis and related products.
B/H is setting up a Security Operations Center (SOC) in the Scranton, PA area. The SOC is a 24x7x365 facility enabled to handle security needs and response for Jushi nationally. The SOC is responsible for the management and oversight of national situational awareness including social media monitoring, security operations monitoring and incident and crisis management coordination. For the SOC Monitoring Agent role we are seeking an experienced professional in surveillance systems and emergency response protocol.
- Directly monitor remotely via CCTV all dispensary and cultivation locations nationally
- Identifying and monitoring potential geopolitical security risks to the firm’s staff, facilities and operations nationally including monitoring social media feeds and developing Jushi relevant threat assessments
- Monitoring CCTV/Alarms health and immediately investigate and follow Standard Operation Procedure regarding camera alarms, down alerts, connectivity issues and view obstructions
- Perform and Monitor scheduled remote patrols throughout all locations
- Monitoring Security Operations Center email and alert systems 24/7 and immediately engaging response to any and all alerts, alarms, notifications, incident reports, investigation reports, and requests for surveillance clips and/or screenshots by authorized parties.
- Report any observable safety concerns for all locations immediately to Security Operation Center Manager
- Engage with team and external organizations as to security, emergency preparedness, emergency response, communications and training
- Executing cross-team collaboration, working closely with all company security and management to ensure the safety and security of our associates, customers, buildings and inventory at all times.
- Monitor and maintain notification tools used to inform and activate Crisis Management Teams and employees of emergency conditions and scenarios.
- Notify appropriate emergency personnel of any emergency activity, fire, unauthorized entry.
- Direct and assist emergency personnel in the event of first responder contact
- Strictly follows all Standard Operation Procedure and Emergency Response protocols
- Immediately documents and communicates to necessary management parties of any and all emergencies and incidents, power outages, weather conditions, criminal acts, medical emergencies, fire and smoke issues and alarms, and any other incidents as they arise.
- All other duties as assigned
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree in business or technology related field and/or relevant certification/training
- Formal training and knowledge in the monitoring of central alarm, access control, and closed-circuit television systems
- Experience with exacqVision, HIKVision and Avigilon video management systems or other similar CCTV systems and software.
- Required- 2+ years experience in a Security Operation Center, Emergency Operation Center, Command and Control Center, Fusion Center, Casino Security Center, Big Box Asset Protection teams, or similar security and intelligence center operation in a corporate environment
- Excellent people skills. Experience in leadership. Ability to take command
- Ability to perform accurately under pressure during emergency events
- Ability to pay extreme attention to detail and stay organized
- Must be able to pass any State-required training and background checks.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively to both technical and non-technical parties.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice
BH is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
We offer benefit packages that may include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short, and Long-Term Disability, Flexible Spending Accounts, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, and 401(k).