GET TO KNOW JUSHI
We identify, evaluate, and acquire U.S.-based cannabis operations within each state to vertically integrate, produce, and distribute medical grade cannabis formulations in the United States offering patients and customers premium, high-grade cannabis and related products.
The Fulfillment Analyst will coordinate all inventory flow activities from supplier to store with the objective of providing high product availability for customers and private licensed retailers. The Fulfillment Analyst will also be responsible for vendor management activities as it relates to replenishment, collaborating with and holding them accountable to pre-defined key performance indicators.
The Fulfillment Analyst will be responsible for:
• Monitor, create, manage, and analyze day to day creation of replenishment and manual purchase orders using a variety of replenishment & purchase order systems to effectively flow inventory to warehouses and private licensed retail stores
• Optimizing in stock and executing effective inventory flow, adjusting to sales fluctuations, and keeping within set inventory budgets
• Update and correct replenishment settings on-line, and communicate action taken
• Determine best solutions for flowing merchandise to meet inventory targets
• Analyze reports daily to identify issues that impact in-stock/inventory & communicate stock availability issues to key stakeholders
• Collaborate with key stakeholders such as Logistics, Retail Operations & Category Management to ensure the organization meets performance targets
• Monitor daily schedule to ensure documents are created to fulfill orders
• Perform weekly physical inventory audits of all production kitchens and storage vaults to verify products locations and counts
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
• Bachelors' Degree in Supply Chain Management, or business-related field
• Minimum of 4 years of experience in inventory replenishment / forecasting role
• 2+ years of experience analyzing data / 2+ years of experience managing vendors
• Experience using Microsoft Dynamics, Power BI & Tableau knowledge
• Strong Excel & Microsoft Suite Skills
• A problem solver, with quantitative and analytical skills
• Certifications a Plus: CSCP, CPIM, RSCC, SCMP
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice
Jushi is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
We offer benefit packages that may include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short, and Long Term Disability, Flexible Spending Accounts, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, and 401(k).