GET TO KNOW JUSHI
We identify, evaluate, and acquire U.S.-based cannabis operations within each state to vertically integrate, produce, and distribute medical-grade cannabis formulations in the United States offering patients and customers premium, high-grade cannabis and related products.
As a Senior Cost Accountant at Jushi, you will be responsible for supporting accounting operations on our Finance team. There are complexities to the manufacturing and production operations and it’s imperative that you understand all components from start to finish.
- Plan, study, and collect data to determine costs of business activity such as raw material purchases, inventory and labor
- Analyze data collected and record results
- Analyze changes in product design, raw materials, manufacturing methods or services provided to determine effects on cost
- Analyze actual manufacturing costs and prepare periodic reports comparing standard costs to actual production costs
- Record cost information for use in controlling expenditures
- Analyze audits of costs and prepare reports
- Make estimates of new and proposed product costs
- Provide management with reports specifying and comparing factors affecting prices and profitability of products or services
- Maintain cost accounting excel files
- Assist in month end close of the General Ledger
- Assist with physical inventories and monitor cycle count program
- Reconcile finished goods inventories
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business-related field, Master’s Degree or CPA certification, preferred
- 3+ years experience in cost accounting within CPG or manufacturing
- Advanced proficiency in MS Excel and MS Office required
- Highly motivated, self-directed, innovative and able to work independently or among teams with keen judgment, common sense and resourcefulness
- Adapts and thrives in a demanding, start-up, fast-paced environment
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills (verbal, non-verbal, written), with the ability to build relationships at all levels, both internally and externally
- Possesses a high level of critical thinking
- Operates with a high level of professionalism and integrity, including dealing with confidential information
- Must pass any and all required background checks
- Must be and remain compliant with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice
Jushi is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
We offer benefit packages that may include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short, and Long Term Disability, Flexible Spending Accounts, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, and 401(k).