The Brand Ambassador should be an enthusiastic, outgoing individual with strong social media skills. This role will be integrated into a fast-paced, dynamic environment, supporting the dispensaries by endorsing the Beyond/Hello brand. The Brand Ambassador will represent Beyond/Hello at specific events such as; trade shows, local dispensaries, budtender training, conventions, and local events where they may perform product demonstrations or give away sample products.
- Representing the brand positively in a multitude of settings
- Assisting in content creation (i.e., newsletters, product reviews, news stories, publishing a blog, social media posting, etc.)
- Participating in marketing events
- Being a sound opinion leader in his/her community
- Providing feedback and insight on new products/services
- Promoting the brand via his/her social media accounts
- Push the brand mission and educate consumers about the brand
- Generate leads and schedule pop-up events. Drive sales at local events and retail locations
- Understand and have full knowledge of the brand and its products
- Be aware of competitors by tracking and reporting their marketing activities
- Network with consumers to gain more following for the brand
- Use word-of-mouth marketing techniques to refer business to our dispensaries
- Aid the marketing team by reporting back with customer feedback and assisting in marketing events or sales
- Develop and implement promotional plans
- Measure the efficacy of various campaigns, on-going conversion rates, and other metrics to identify success
- Establish strong relationships with local business and operators to identify mutual opportunities
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Associate or bachelor’s degree in Communication, Marketing or related field
- 2-4 years of professional, relevant work experience
- Friendly, outgoing personality with a flair for social media
- Ability to gather feedback and provide innovative insight
- Strong communication skills and professional demeanor under pressure
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal skills
- Frequently sitting
- Frequently stand/walk, reach/work above shoulders, grasp lightly/ use a telephone, sort/file paperwork or parts, lift/carry/push/pull objects that weigh up to 50 pounds
- Rarely twist/bend/stoop/squat, kneel/crawl
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Beyond Hello is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
We offer benefit packages that may include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short, and Long Term Disability, Flexible Spending Accounts, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, and 401(k).