The Quality Technician will be responsible for assisting in all quality aspects of the production site and ensure all products are manufactured in compliance with 21CFR111 requirements. The Quality Technician is responsible for quality inspections of Medical Cannabis products and auditing the processes and procedures in the medical cannabis manufacturing operation. They are required to follow set processes and ensure adherence to state regulations, SOPs, work instructions (WI), and adhere to good manufacturing practices (GMP), good laboratory practices (GLP) and other product quality standards.
- Perform Quality Control Inspections on products, equipment, and procedures.
- May perform or assist inventory management personnel with inventory audits when needed.
- Responsible for monitoring product cannabis safety and quality throughout the manufacturing process
- Responsible for performing verification on equipment and other areas required.
- Responsible for auditing the correct recording and filing of all relevant record logs and documentation completed by staff.
- Ensures the correct guidelines for production are followed during operations.
- Ensures employees are following all SOP’s, Work Instructions, and worker safety practices.
- Assist Quality Manager with instructing employees on Quality Improvements or Issues
- Collect product samples for Product Development, lab retains and the laboratory when directed.
- Support team members on quality management program to ensure there is an in-depth understanding of program and individual responsibilities.
- Provide support to GMP production operations, including conducting SOPs, training, and serve as resource to operations for quality controls and GMP compliance.
- Support improvement and alignment of the Quality Management Systems at site level.
- Conduct all duties in compliance with safety rules, applicable SOPs, and other relevant guidelines.
- Support all staff in data collection and analysis, reporting activities that support quality improvement interventions, transparency, compliance regulatory standards and provide performance monitoring.
- Support review and approval of batch record documentation, including validation protocols, master batch records, analytical test results, packaging, and labeling documentation.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Familiarity with FDA regulations and/or operating in a regulated environment preferred.
- Attention to detail and ability to record numerical data and understand nomenclature and lot/Batch numbering systems.
- Ability to be flexible and provide support to any department within the organization as required by Operations leadership.
- Must be able to read and write in English and the ability to perform basic calculations.
- Microsoft Office skills
- Must pass a drug test and criminal background check.
- Regularly perform desk-based computer tasks
- Frequently sitting and standing
- Occasionally Twist/bend/stoop/squat, kneel/crawl
- An environment with minimal noise levels
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice
Jushi is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
We offer benefit packages that may include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short, and Long Term Disability, Flexible Spending Accounts, Paid Time Off, and Paid Holidays.