Janitor ensures the building is clean and running efficiently at Manassas VA branch. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• General cleaning of all areas of the building.
• Vacuum, sweep, and mop floors.
• Cleaning and stock restroom consumable supplies throughout workday.
• Clean up spills with appropriate equipment, clean the kitchen areas.
• Perform minor repairs as needed.
• Notify site team leadership supervisors and managers of any facility issues.
• Collect and dispose of trash daily.
• Ensure all trash cans are clean before end of every business day.
• Ensure gowning supplies are always full for operational employees.
• Complete tasks in a timely manner with minimal supervision.
• Maintain stock inventory totals for cleaning related consumable products.
• Serve as liaison for contract cleaning services as needed.
• Ability to manage time efficiently.
• Work well when supervisors are not present.
• Ability to lift at least 50 pounds.
• Handle basic maintenance, building repairs, cleaning, and other janitorial work.
• Basic math skills.
• Ability to ensure Environmental Health and Safety requirements are met for personnel and storage for cleaning products.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Ability to identify and maintain cleaning tools as needed.
• Ability to read, write and understand English for documentation purposes.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Jushi is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.