GET TO KNOW JUSHI
We identify, evaluate, and acquire U.S.-based cannabis within each state to vertically integrate, produce, and distribute medical grade cannabis formulations in the United States offering patients and customers premium, high-grade cannabis and related products.
The Infused Product technician is responsible for infused product production, which includes formulation, blending, and production of cannabis-infused products. Infused Product technician will have a consistent impact across the organization - advancing the mission of customer service and brand growth through the execution of Jushi’s core values.
- Ability to follow written instructions for manufacturing processes to create a variety of infused products
- Responsible for performing the daily activities of the formulation and filling department, which includes cleaning, weighing, blending, mixing, filling, and packaging
- Must follow all applicable policies, procedures, and guidelines. This includes the safe and proper operation of any/all relevant machinery, instrumentation, and equipment
- Ensure product meets all requirements for compliance, stability, safety, and desired interest by target audience
- Follow and adhere to Dietary Supplement GMPs
- Maintain accurate recordkeeping and complete required production and tracking logs
- Clean and maintain laboratory, glassware and all equipment utilized in the processing of cannabis and cannabis infused products
- Sets up, operates, and maintains manufacturing equipment and laboratory instruments
- Ability to adapt to and implement new methods and techniques for operational and product improvement, technical development, and new product development.
- Knowledge of lab equipment and responsible for preventative maintenance and keeping all equipment operational
- Other duties as assigned
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum high school diploma required
- Must be 21 years of age at time of hire
- Valid State driver’s license or State ID card
- Knowledge and experience related to producing medical marijuana products preferred
- Ability to listen well and communicate effectively, orally and in writing with various audiences
- Knowledge and ability to use standard lab equipment, mixing and filling equipment, vacuum ovens, hot plates, etc.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, Word, and Excel with a strong attention to detail
- Must be and remain compliant with all legal or company regulations for working in the cannabis industry
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice
Jushi is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
We offer benefit packages that may include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short and Long Term Disability, Flexible Spending Accounts, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, and 401(k)