GET TO KNOW JUSHI
We identify, evaluate, and acquire U.S.-based cannabis within each state to vertically integrate, produce, and distribute medical grade cannabis formulations in the United States offering patients and customers premium, high-grade cannabis and related products.
The Infused Product Manager leads the activities and operations required to complete the functions of the department. This role is responsible for infused product production, which includes formulation, emulsification, blending, and production of cannabis-infused products. The Infused Product Manager will have a consistent impact across the organization - advancing the mission of customer service and brand growth through the execution of Jushi’s core values.
- Provide effective leadership to employees to ensure a complete understanding of, and alignment to the Company’s vision, mission, and values to maintain a positive work environment and a high level of morale.
- Responsible for managing the daily activities of the infused product department.
- Responsible for planning, organizing, assigning, and coordinating the activities and resources of the department.
- Robust understanding and application of basic scientific principles and manufacturing experience.
- Ability to follow written instruction and maintain manufacturing records and logs.
- Develops, maintains, and implements standard operating procedures for all products and techniques developed.
- Must follow all applicable policies, procedures, and guidelines. This includes the safe and proper operation of any/all relevant machinery, instrumentation, and equipment.
- Sets up, operates, and maintains manufacturing equipment, monitors experiments, makes observations, calculates and records results
- Develops and implements research and development procedures, programs, and techniques to meet organizational needs and to capitalize on potential new products.
- Works collaboratively with development team to innovative formulations that meet both patient and company guidelines for effectiveness, cost, and stability
- Ability to adapt to and implement new methods and techniques for operational and product improvement, technical development, and new product development.
- Responsible for preventative maintenance and keeping all equipment operational.
- Assist with compliance, including the creation of batch production records and labels specific to the state of Pennsylvania, and in accordance with company standards.
- Partner with management to develop, document, and keep current Standard Operating Procedures for production sequences and formulations.
- Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree in Food Science, Manufacturing, Chemistry, Engineering, and/or similar scientific field; and/or at least 2 years’ experience in cannabis manufacturing
- Demonstrated strategic experience in overseeing all aspects of professional manufacturing environments including managing a production team with diversity, equipment handling, production operations, processing, implementation, coordinating supplies, and maintaining equipment.
- Must be 21 years of age at time of hire.
- Valid State driver’s license or State ID card
- A minimum of 3 years supervisory and/or managerial experience leading a large diverse team of professionals.
- Knowledge and experience related to producing CPG or medical marijuana products
- Ability to listen well and communicate effectively, orally and in writing with various audiences.
- Knowledge and ability to use manufacturing equipment; filling equipment, vacuum ovens, hot plates.
- Demonstrated experience in organizational development, personnel management, budget and resource development, and strategic planning.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, Word, and Excel with a strong attention to detail
- Must be and remain compliant with all legal or company regulations for working in the cannabis industry
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice
Jushi is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
We offer benefit packages that may include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short and Long Term Disability, Flexible Spending Accounts, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, and 401(k)