GET TO KNOW JUSHI
We identify, evaluate, and acquire U.S.-based cannabis operations within each state in order to vertically integrate, produce, and distribute medical grade cannabis formulations in the United States offering patients and customers premium, high-grade cannabis and related products.
The Director of Human Resources is directly responsible for the overall administration, coordination and evaluation of the human resource function as well as developing HR strategies while ensuring that HR needs are being met and are aligned with business objectives.
- Develop and manage human resources operations and build the team, processes, and platforms to support rapid growth of the company
- Provide consultation to senior management on organizational design, the development of strategic staffing plans, and progressive and proactive compensation and benefits programs to provide motivation, incentives, and rewards.
- Consult with senior leadership on continuous refinement of company-wide performance management and talent assessment programs
- Develops organization strategies by identifying and researching human resources issues; contributing information, analysis, and recommendations to organization strategic thinking and direction; establishing human resources objectives in line with organizational objectives.
- Implements human resources strategies by establishing department accountabilities, including talent acquisition, staffing, employment processing, compensation, health and welfare benefits, training and development, records management, safety and health, succession planning, employee relations and retention, AA/EEO compliance, and labor relations.
- Develops human resources operations financial strategies by estimating, forecasting, and anticipating requirements, trends, and variances; aligning monetary resources; developing action plans; measuring and analyzing results; initiating corrective actions; minimizing the impact of variances.
- Accomplishes special project results by identifying and clarifying issues and priorities; communicating and coordinating requirements; expediting fulfillment; evaluating milestone accomplishments; evaluating optional courses of action; changing assumptions and direction.
- Supports management by providing human resources advice, counsel, and decisions; analyzing information and applications.
- Guides management and employee actions by researching, developing, writing, and updating policies, procedures, methods, and guidelines; communicating and enforcing organization values.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related discipline (or bachelor’s degree and Human Resources certification)
- 8+ years’ experience as an HR Director, HR Business Partner, HR Consultant or equivalent with at least three (3) years’ experience directly managing HR personnel
- 3+ years managing labor relations and working with unions preferred
- Experience with project management, change management and driving programs independently
- Interpersonal and communication experience and experience building relationships at all levels of the organization
- Experience helping organizations through scaling
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience working with start-ups
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice
Jushi is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
We offer benefit packages that may include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short and Long Term Disability, Flexible Spending Accounts, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, and 401(k).