GET TO KNOW JUSHI
We identify, evaluate, and acquireU.S.-based cannabis operations within each state tovertically integrate, produce, and distribute medical grade cannabis formulations in the United States offering patients and customers premium, high-grade cannabis and related products.
The Area Manager will have a strong desire to succeed and achieve goals. This team member will design, promote and ensure execution of programs and incentives to help achieve division profit and volume goals. The position will oversee and motivate a staff of Dispensary Store Managers. The Area Manager will understand and love the breadth and complexities of the cannabis marketplace.
- Ensures that Dispensary Store Managers have properly trained staff, and that their needs are addressed so they can focus on their jobs.
- Source, interview, hire and train employees, pharmacists and management.
- Provide feedback on performance regularly, issuing individual development plans, coaching and disciplinary action and recommended actions for improvement and growth.
- Executing well thought out approaches to problem solving and designing short term solutions while partnering with your supervisor and team members to design the long-term solution.
- Execute against established KPI's (Key Performance Indicators) to generate measurable results against company and brand specific initiatives.
- Deliver regular updates on activation execution, local sales trends, and opportunities.
- Monitor and report on competitors' activities, key tools and success stories.
- Work within established standards of performance and budgetary guidelines. Drive sales, profitability, manage labor and costs. Gather analytics data to report to the Director on how to better manage profit and loss.
- Daily management of retail leadership teams and operations activity in the market. Regularly visit all locations to monitor execution of key initiatives and to work directly with the teams. Oversee, direct, schedule and assign tasks as needed to GMs and Pharmacists.
- Ensure compliance in all retail activity including consistency in inventory management, people development, standard operating procedures and patient/customer service.
- Foster a workplace for the retail teams that upholds B/H’s standards of service and care. Maintaining a professional work envirnonment that drives performance.
- Mentor, motivate, elevate and inspire team members to be knowledgeable about the highest quality cannabis product we offer, extraordinary support and service, and expertise. Oversee and conduct necessary training.
- Provide support to General Managers and assist with initiatives, develop and implement strategies designed to achieve sales goals.
- Monitor marketing and inventory strategies to ensure consistency, quality and compliance standards are met.
- Understand, adhere, remain informed and follow through on all state regulatory cannabis policies and procedures and changes. Ensure GMs and stores maintain compliance with all regulations. Comply with all standard operating procedures
- Assist with new store openings.
- Perform any other job-related duties as may be assigned.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent.
- 10+ years of previous Sales/Management experience.
- 2+ years of previous Multi-Unit experience.
- Demonstration of cross-discipline execution of brand and marketing strategy
- Ability to interpret, organize and visualize data
- Dynamic, creative and passionate about brand development and innovative marketing
- Knowledge and experience in the cannabis industry, but not required
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Jushi is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
We offer benefit packages that may include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short, andLong Term Disability, Flexible Spending Accounts, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, and 401(k).