GET TO KNOW JUSHI
We identify, evaluate, and acquire U.S.-based cannabis operations within each state to vertically integrate, produce, and distribute medical grade cannabis formulations in the United States offering patients and customers premium, high-grade cannabis and related products.
The Equity Manager will work in close partnership with stakeholders to deliver, administer, and communicate equity to Jushi stakeholders. This hands-on individual contributor role will own all day-to-day processes associated with shares and warrants owned by investors and stock options and restricted stock awards (RSAs) granted to employees.
- Implementation and program management of equity administration, compliance, and system infrastructure to support the Company’s equity plan
- Maintenance of the Company’s capitalization table and assistance with SEDAR/CSE reporting
- Data management/error reconciliation between Sage Intacct and OptionTrax and the Trustee
- Ensure compliance with the Company’s equity plan and policies
- Manage processing of equity grants within OptionTrax and awards releases and stock option/warrant exercises for stakeholders
- Primary support for payroll, tax and financial reporting/accounting teams to ensure that RSAs and stock options are accurately processed and reported; reconcile stock transactions to ensure accurate income reporting/tax withholding
- Support equity award issuance, including audit and process
- Respond to equity plan inquiries from stakeholders and leadership
- Monthly reporting to management on plan status and shares available for issuance
- Assistance with preparation of ad-hoc, monthly, quarterly and annual external reporting requirements
- Partner with internal teams to develop, maintain and deliver customized communications and resources
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor in in accounting, business, management, finance or related field and 5+ years of experience in global equity compensation
- Certified Equity Professional (CEP) designation is preferred
- Direct experience with stock or finance/accounting in a public company
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong business acumen
- Demonstrated experience managing stakeholder escalations/inquiries from intake to closure with a high degree of accuracy, resolution, and employee satisfaction
- Experience working with start-ups is a plus
- Qualified candidates will have demonstrated strong interpersonal skills with all internal and external customers
- A strong analytical, critical thinking skills, attention to detail and accuracy
- Equity plan vendor management experience
- Excellent project management skills with a proven ability to design workable solutions, manage multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Flexibility, sharp organizational and process-oriented skills, and a self-starting work ethic
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice
Jushi is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
We offer benefit packages that may include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short, and Long Term Disability, Flexible Spending Accounts, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, and 401(k).