GET TO KNOW JUSHI
We identify, evaluate, and acquire U.S.-based cannabis operations within each state in order to vertically integrate, produce, and distribute medical grade cannabis formulations in the United States offering patients and customers premium, high-grade cannabis and related products.
The Packaging Technician assists manufacturing team in the packaging, labeling and order fulfillment of cannabis-based medicines.
- Assemble secondary packaging
- Perform secondary packaging of Cannabis products
- Print and apply labels to finish packaged product
- Order picking
- Order Packaging into transfer containers
- Maintain and update work instructions
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment
- Able to work independently as well as operating as a team
- Safety meetings as required
- Perform other functions as necessary to provide an adequate supply of product to meet patient demand
- Keep an inventory of packaging/labeling materials to ensure supply chain stability
- Provide feedback to improve process quality and efficiency.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- High School diploma or General Education Development (GED) required
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in any field preferred
- At least of 2 years relevant experience working in an order entry/picking/labeling/packaging/customer service position.
- Excellent computer, mathematical, language and reasoning skills
- General computer ability
- Constantly perform desk-based computer tasks
- Frequently sitting
- Occasionally Twist/bend/stoop/squat, kneel/crawl
- Ability to communicate orally with management and other co-workers is crucial. Regular use of the telephone and e-mail for communication may be required. Sitting or standing for extended periods is common. Hearing and vision within normal ranges is essential for normal conversations, to receive ordinary information and to prepare or inspect documents.
- Some heavy lifting may be required. Exertion of up to 50 lbs. of force occasionally may be required.
- Good manual dexterity for the use of common office equipment.
- Must be comfortable operating and troubleshooting label printing equipment.
The job is performed indoors and outdoors. Must be able to work in hot, humid environments for extended periods of time with exposure to dust, allergens, and water. Appropriate PPE will be provided. Activities include extended periods of sitting, standing, kneeling, stooping and bending. Twisting in tight areas may also be required at times.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice
We offer benefit packages that may include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short, and Long Term Disability.