The Human Resources Assistant will manage and administer all HR-related duties professionally in support of the manufacturing facility, including reporting, employee relations, training, onboarding, policy implementation, full cycle-recruitment, and employment law compliance. This role will also support local operations leaders with administrative tasks as assigned.
- Provide full life-cycle support, including offer letter creation, onboarding activity, requisition creation and management, candidates management, etc
- Own onboarding tasks such as conducting reference checks, scheduling interviews, sending out assessments, processing new-hire paperwork, and maintaining employee files
- Provide administrative assistance, including but not limited to, issuing communications, managing calendars, record keeping, ordering supplies, etc.
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations, etc.)
- Be the first point of contact for internal employees and external contacts to answer or direct inquiries as needed
- Maintains Human Resources Information System (HRIS) with current employee data and run reports as needed
- Maintains field compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws, regulations, and posters
- Perform other administrative duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources/related field or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of experience supporting Human Resources
- Ability to learn new systems and processes quickly
- Strong communication skills in-person, on the phone, and in written
- Impeccable attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- Ability to take work direction and work independently to complete assigned tasks
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Highly organized individual with a service mindset
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to think proactively and manage multiple priorities
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice
The Company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
We offer benefit packages that may include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short, and Long Term Disability, Flexible Spending Accounts, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, and 401(k).