A Floater Medical Professional for BEYOND/HELLO will report directly to the Store Manager and is responsible for ensuring our patrons receive the best and highest quality consultations and guidance with regard to their medical cannabis needs. Compliance, compassion, and quality care is a core focus for our BEYOND / HELLO Medical Professionals. The Floater Medical Professionals may be called upon to assist in other locations besides their home store throughout the commonwealth of Pennsylvania. Medical Professionals are charged with ensuring that patient care by way of consultations runs smoothly, efficiently, complies with state regulations, complies with company policies, and supports our BEYOND / HELLO initiatives. Actions and efforts must positively contribute to the overall culture and company mission.
You will communicate effectively with all store staff, various vendors and service providers, marketing, inventory, HR, and the Director of Retail to implement and maintain store goals, protocols, policies and procedures in accordance with the company standards, as well as communicate broader BEYOND / HELLO objectives and standards.
• Become proficient with the point of sale system (MJ Freeway)
• Lead by example through being the ultimate illustration of service, dedication,
pace and energy. Ensure customer experience exceeds expectations every day.
• Maintain all confidential information according to HIPAA policies and procedures
• Mentor, motivate, elevate and inspire the managers and store staff through continual training on compliance, products, and BEYOND / HELLO best practices
• Continuous investment in learning about our specific Grower/Processor products and the ever-evolving research on medical cannabis
• Adhere to and promote the BEYOND/ HELLO culture of positivity, professionalism and compliance of policies and PA Medical Marijuana Program rules and regulations
• Conduct over-the-phone, in-person, and other approved methods of consultations. Follow-up to ensure that BEYOND / HELLO patients and caregivers are receiving accurate and helpful information in a caring and compassionate way
• Utilize company tools for New Patient Experience such as HEMP Note to drive loyalty and sales
• Follow Standard Operating Procedures and execute all company programs for customer service, patient and visitor management, state compliance and safety and security guidelines
• Guide patients and employees with cannabis recommendations including product selection, affects, potency, dosing, methods of consumption, and administration
• Guide patients and collaborate with employees on cannabis recommendations including product selection, affects, potency, dosing, methods of consumption, and administration
• Effectively and diplomatically handle employee or customer concerns/complaints while interfacing with the Store Manager and HR
• Report any and all issues or complaints relating to product to the Store Manager and Inventory Control Manager in real-time
• Work closely with the Store Manager to regularly drive sales, influence product sell-through, and ensure BEYOND/HELLO is the dispensary of choice among patients
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
ADDITIONAL JOB EXPECTATIONS:
• 7-day availability with weekend work
• Complete any needed assistance including oversight and coverage outside of assigned region as needed
• Identify opportunities to educate the community on the benefits of cannabis as medicine for the Qualifying Conditions and develop sales strategies to be successfully implemented.
• Identify and develop process improvements to assist with company growth
• Assist with onboarding and training of new Medical Professionals
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice
BEYOND/HELLO is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
We offer benefit packages that may include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short and Long Term Disability, Flexible Spending Accounts, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, and 401(k).